In August 2010, the Government of Bangladesh issued the Policy and Strategy for Public Private Partnership (PPP) to facilitate the development of core sector public infrastructure and services vital for the people of Bangladesh. The PPP program is part of the Government’s Vision 2021 goal to ensure a more rapid, inclusive growth trajectory, and to better meet the need for enhanced, high quality public services in a fiscally sustainable manner.
Under this new national policy, the PPP Authority was established as a separate, autonomous office under the Prime Minister’s Office to support sector line ministries to facilitate identification, development and tendering of PPP projects to international standards. A PPP Unit under the Ministry of Finance was established to foster an environment of fiscal responsibility and sustainability in PPP projects.
SRCA is one the leading business advisory company providing a wide range of business advisory services and fee-based services with private-sector infrastructure, renewable energy and Public-Private Partnership (PPP) based projects as its focus areas. SRCA’s key businesses include project finance advisory, Business Plan writing, Project Feasibility Study and debt and equity arrangement and also works closely with government entities and regulators in Bangladesh that support private investment and public-private partnerships in infrastructure development.
SRCA provides following advisory services for project sponsors/entrepreneurs:
1. Reviewing preliminary/rudimentary business plan/concept note prepared by project sponsors;
2. Conducting market review/research report for the project;
3. Drawing full-fledged, sound business/investment plans for the proposed project;
4. Assisting project sponsor(s) in securing onshore and offshore finance;
5. Joining project sponsor(s) in loan negotiation and documentation.
6. Structuring / designing financial model(s) for project(s).
Would you like to speak to one of our PPP advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also e-mail us for any further concern.