Internal Auditing Services
Internal auditing is an objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Successful organisations recognize that an effective internal audit service can make a very positive contribution to the management of risk and the smooth operation of the business.
Our internal audit professionals can work with you to understand your business strategy and its associated business drivers, and how that strategy is delivered through an appropriate operational business plan and process framework. Your stakeholders will benefit from experienced independent professional evaluations and a review of the quality and effectiveness of the control environment within your organisation.
Where areas are identified for improvement, we can work with you to help you identify solutions and achieve your objectives.
Request A Call Back
You can just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also e-mail us for any further concern.
What are Included in SRCA Internal Auditing Services?
- Un-Audited Financial Statements
- Advising your management team to develop workable internal controls that enhance the control environment
- Providing advice on how to implement an effective and secured internal control environment
- Advising on how to manage core operational risks, especially those related to the reliability of business operations
- Assisting with linking operational strategies and risk performance measures to business goals
- Assisting with change management and business awareness processes by helping make the transition from existing practices to more efficient and focused approaches through training and assisting of staff in the development of new skills
- Evaluating the key structures, dynamics and processes required to underpin effective corporate governance