Assistant Manager, Business Planning and Development
Areas of Expertise
- Project Refinancing and Working Capital Advisory
- Project Feasibility and Business Plan Writing
- Business Planning and Development
- M&A and Disposals transaction support
- MBA, Department of Accounting Information Systems, Business Studies Faculty, Jagannath University
Tanim Mahmud holds a MBA in business studies from Jagannath University, Dhaka. He spent 10 years with various Investment Banks in bangladesh by holding senior positions. Before Joining SRCA, he worked with AAA Finance & Investment Ltd. He has been working with SRCA since 2014 bringing his many years of experience in the development and execution of growth strategy to our clients.
He is responsible for company valuations, Project feasibility, Business Plan writing and building up SRCA’s activities in Dhaka and Chittagong.